Monalisa A single lady needs a young guy in calabar. click to connect.

  

Hi Guys, I Am Monalisa by name, A single lady endowed with beauty and nice figure. I live in Calabar where i work to make my living. I’m financially ok and can take care of any guy who will love and care for me.

I am only interested in any guy who can be spontaneous and adventurous. I like someone who can always surprise me, someone who will be more than willing at all times to explore and try new things.

I don’t care where he is from or what he does provided he will have time for me. If you match my criteria, you can drop your Whatsapp contact below.

Monalisa A single lady needs a young guy in calabar. click to connect.  Monalisa  A single lady needs a young guy in calabar. click to connect. Reviewed by Unknown on 20:14 Rating: 5

9 comments:

  1. Just for the serious ladies.. beautiful, size does not matter... Lets kick off: 09055811228

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me a call and I will send pics... My pics I'm sure you will like. I'm ready to serve you just the way you want it. I'm very honest and can be oversexed most times. My email: supernoverstar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need a hookup? for sugar mummyhook

    up today and get instant hookup. Do you

    need a lady, in Lagos abuja imo kano

    kaduna delta etc Get hookup with a

    Nigeria wealthy lady today. Avoid

    internet scammers today call for

    relationship that can assist you

    financially,cal l for hookup today call

    Mr Sam +2349060400981

    orab3365377@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need a hookup? for sugar mummyhook

    up today and get instant hookup. Do you

    need a lady, in Lagos abuja imo kano

    kaduna delta etc Get hookup with a

    Nigeria wealthy lady today. Avoid

    internet scammers today call for

    relationship that can assist you

    financially,cal l for hookup today call

    Mr Sam +2349060400981

    orab3365377@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO EVERYONE GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THE BEST DATING AGENCY IN THE WORLD CONTACT US ON (+234 9085458667 ) or (+1 732 395-7899 ) Are you good in Bed ? Do you really need a hookup with rich sexy Sugarmummy ,Daddy ,Lesbian and Gay that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugarmummies and sugardadies from all works of life, politicians, Bankers, Oil ladies, Directors, Gold dealers, Cash money ladies, Doctors, London Based willing to pay as much as $1000 t0 $1500 dollar and in naira N150,000 to #200,000 Naira per Night and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in the World .Contact our Administrative Officer MR AKINDELE JOHNSON on ( 09085458667 ) or our email, happyhookup2016@gmail.com or facebook (AKINDELE ADEROJU JOHNSON ) ..APPROVED.(RC:127561) ..MOTTO: FROM IMPOSSIBLE TO POSSIBILITIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am interested I need sugarmamy who can change my life

      Delete
    2. This is my contact +233241862881

      Delete
  6. My name is Adex I'm from ondo state I need a young rich sugar mummy I'm very good on bed try me. 07019319556, jayomide@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My WhatsApp number is+256 708394265

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.